1. Open the battery cover plate in the head of the garbage can and load the 5 battery (AA) four sections according to the positive negative sign.
2. Turn on the power switch at the back of the drum, and the red indicator is "on" (about 3 seconds), and then the indicator flashes every 3 seconds, indicating that the circuit system has entered the working state.
3. When the garbage is put into the garbage, the hand or object will be close to the sensor window (vertical direction) 25 to 35cm. After about 0.5 seconds, the lid will open automatically, and after 3 to 4 seconds, the lid will be closed again.If the hand or object does not leave the sensing area, the lid will remain open.
4. After the garbage collection in the bucket is full, remove the whole bucket and remove the plastic bag or inner barrel.
5. When the indicator light is waiting, a red blinking signal (flashes every 3 seconds).The indicator light is red when the lid is open, and the indicator light goes into standby mode after the closure.
6, trash cans need to often open, often shut, or when the manual can turn off the power switch, the trash should shut off the power switch to take out the battery when not in use for a long time, so as to avoid damage of battery leakage circuit.
7. It is strictly prohibited to use hand or external force to lift the lid when working automatically;There are precise circuits in the lid of the barrel, which must not be disassembled without authorization to avoid damage to the circuit or structure.When cleaning the lid, do not rinse with water, only wipe with wet cloth, so as not to damage the circuit.
8. When the battery is used up, it will be slow or unable to open. Please take out the replacement in time. If the battery is opened 20 times per day, the battery can be used for 12 months.